The Adhiparasakthi dental student’s alumni Association was registered as a society on January 2022. Since its inception to till date there are the association has been active and has contributed significantly to the growth of the college. Many members are present in this association and efforts are taken to increase the registration through the college portal online, which includes BDS students, MDS students who have passed out from our institution.
The following members are selected for the respective posts:
DR. V. TAMILSELVAN
DR. M. VEERA MUTHU
DR. P. HARIGANESH
DR. V.C. KARTHIK
DR. P. KABILAN
DR. E. ARUN DIWAKAR
DR.K. N. KISHORE KUMAR
DR. S.NITHYA PRIYA
The Objective of the Alumni Association shall be:
- To communicate on regular basis with the members of the Alumni and the University keeping mutually informed the developments of the Alumni as well as the institute.
- To bring the old students of Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital, under one forum for exchange of experience, dissemination of knowledge and talents amongst its members and also for the furtherance of fellowship, advancement of scientific knowledge in general of the community and country.
- To conduct health care camps, donate medical aids, books and to do community development, environmental cleaning, eco-friendly activities.
- To support poor and needy students in the nearby villages for their education, social upliftment and their healthy lifestyle.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops and meetings of medical professionals and faculties for the purpose of promotion of medical knowledge and skill.
- To create and establish endowments for granting scholarships and prizes to the students of Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital, Melmaruvathur with a view to promote and encourage talents of all students of constituent colleges.
- To foster more extended relationships between present students and staff and others associated with the institute.
- To organize, social, educational and networking events locally at the University, College / Institution / School / Center and at batch level.
- To encourage Alumni to act as ambassadors of the University and assist in the further development of the members & the University.
- Generate funds for the development and betterment of the University and also for the promotion of the objectives of the association.
- To provide continuing education enrichment experience for alumni and present students of the University.
- To provide for the Alumni platform to connect to University and to assist recent graduates and current students in shaping their careers.
- To institute prizes, scholarships to merit students and financial aid to poor and deserving students of the University.
- To hold periodical alumni meetings at Local, Regional, National and International levels and at University, college and batch level and publish the activities of the society periodically.
- To do all other things incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.